Women's back-opening nightdress
This elegant and comfortable dress ensures that even if you find yourself unable to ‘get up’, you’ll feel dressed and able to cope with the day ahead.
The design empowers most individuals to dress and undress independently, even when hooked up to IV lines, and allows full access to the stomach without revealing too much else.
- Opens fully at the back to make dressing in bed and toilet-trips easier.
- Discreet poppered openings along the sleeves and to the stomach and lower chest area accommodate IV lines, drains, feeding tubes and monitors, without snagging or pulling.
- Flexible fastening system is simple (belt threaded through side holes) and secure as a choice of press studs enables dress to be loosened or tightened as desired. No need to sleep with the belt done up.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
- Interior pockets can hold small drains discreetly, hiding all tubing and making moving about more possible, while being viewed from the outside to minimise undressing.