Little Monkey Box
This little monkey gift is suitable for all children with any cancer diagnosis: to brighten up the days, have some ‘time out’ and to give some relief.
* Monkey Back Pack: One of the many practical issues when dealing with childhood cancer is simply the enormous amount of items that you need on hand. Whether it is to stop from being bored during doctor’s appointments, to have items at hand for distraction or to keep things handy for hospital stays or chemotherapy. This monkey backpack is a fun way to keep and transport those important items.
* Monkey Water Bottle: Keeping hydrated is very important for children with cancer. So in this deluxe childhood cancer gift, there is special monkey water bottle. The monkey bottle is easy to transport and is BPA free with a 380ml capacity. When filled, it stands upright and when empty, it is light and flat.
* Battery Operated Bedside Light: With stars inside this bottle light to brighten up the bedside at home or at hospital, this bedside light makes convalescence, reading and rest special and ensures this is a truly deluxe cancer gift. We also include the batteries.
* Woven Cool Food Bag: Eating habits change during cancer for various reasons. Having several small meals a day and carrying nutritious snacks when travelling or for hospital and therapy appointments can be useful. This small cooler suits this purpose. Practical, lightweight and robust enough for everyday use, this is ideal for taking food or medicines when on the go or to keep by the bedside.
* Monkey Pillow: The monkey pillow can provide comfort and support for bed rest and journeys. Also, a friend to play with.
* Super Soft Blanket/Throw: A blanket during chemotherapy (which can make the extremities cold) is a good idea and it is also a nice comforter when convalescing. So we included a luxury throw to create a cosy and comforting feeling during therapy, at hospital or at home, in a chair, on the bed or sofa.
* Handwarmer: Hands can get cold at any time, but are particularly vulnerable to the cold during and after chemotherapy. So in this present for children with cancer there is a hand warmer to help with the feelings of cold; with a bit of fun. The warmer contains a re-usable click to heat gel pack, so it will never get old.
* Soft Gloves: For cold hands during and after chemotherapy or just cold days these gloves are soft and comfy with a feather touch.
* Card Games: These cards provide an enjoyable way to spend time with family and friends. Supplied to stop the boredom and to be a be a distraction.
* NotePad: A simple notepad that is small and easy to keep in a travel bag and can keep a child of any age busy.
* Colouring Pencils: Many colours, in an easy to carry carton, to accompany the notepad.
* Picture Rub Art: This picture maker craft set will provide creative fun and stress relief: The set includes 8 x finger crayons, 4 x scene cards, 4 x plastic texture sheets, 6 x sticker sheets and an instruction sheet.
* Catch-able Bubbles: JUST FOR FUN: These catchable bubbles stay on your hand and clothes. A great distraction and just a lot of fun for all ages. A nice addition to any childhood cancer gift.
* Glow Stick: Glow sticks are provided for fun: to brighten up hospital stays and when in bed at home (fun for under the covers).
* Dragonfly 3D Bouncy Ball: Included in this childhood cancer gift is a bouncy ball!. For light relief, passing the time and to take the mind away from stressful situations.
* Peppermint Herbal Tea Pyramid Teabags: Peppermint tea has properties to relieve radiotherapy and chemotherapy nausea. It also has health benefits. This naturally caffeine free drink, can be a comforting warm drink to add the diet of children with cancer. Parents and carers can also benefit from the teas relaxing qualities.
* Sea-Band Anti Nausea Wrist Band: The nausea which can be caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments is well documented. These child size Sea Ban wristbands, which are included in this childhood cancer gift box is a clinically proven, drug-free alternative treatment for nausea control. By placing the acupressure band on the wrist, nausea symptoms subside and there are no side effects.
* Vaseline® Lip Therapy® – Aloe Vera: Dry lips can be very irritating for a child and lips can get even dryer with cancer treatments. This lip balm protects and relieves dry and chapped lips instantly by locking in moisture. Made with triple-purified Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly, clinically shown to be safe and to protect and moisturise dry skin.
* Gold Earphones: These spare gold earphones are handy to keep in a travel bag or by the bedside. They can be used with most phones, mp3 players and tablets. To be used for playing on devices and listening to music in bed/hospital or waiting for appointments.
* Two Packets of Tissues: Always useful at any time, two small packets of tissues. Easy to pack in a bag to be available when needed.
* Yellow Portable Power Bank: The yellow power bank is both light and ultra portable. It can be used with the USB light that we provide in this bumper childhood cancer gift hamper and is useful for making sure a tablet or MP3 doesn’t run off power, particularly when on hospital visits, overnight stays or convalescing.
* Wind Up Mini Fan: Radiotherapy and hospitals can be hot and uncomfortable. This yellow wind-up fan can help (no batteries needed), it is lightweight and easy to carry and because it has super soft flexible blades there is no danger of anyone getting hurt. No batteries required.
* USB Light: This flexible silicon USB light is great for children with cancer who are either at home or in hospital. The light simply plugs into any USB socket or the powerbank supplied within this childhood cancer gift box. The light is flexible and can bend or twist to many different positions.
* Wipes: The easy way to stop being sticky! Useful for children and their parents.
* Access to Cancer Resources: Created to support people affected by cancer (including parents, friends, family and carers.