Gift Bag for Chemotherapy Patients
The canvas Treatment Bags have been packed with lovely items that have been generously donated, to be given to someone who is going through chemotherapy treatment.
A typical bag might contain goodies such as these:-
- Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - Sleep is often difficult for chemotherapy patients, so a lavendar pillow spray can help with sweet dreams.
- Cook Voucher - Cooking can be the last thing someone going through chemotherapy feels like doing, a Cook voucher can bring welcome relief.
- Cornishware Mug - A gorgeous stripey mug for a hot cuppa, when someone wants to put their feet up.
- Cowshed Lipbalm - Chemotherapy can be drying for the lips, this lip balm is a soothing solution.
- Francetti Bond Cashmere hat - Chemotherapy patients often complain of being chilly, having a warm cashmere hat helps.
- Green & Black's Organic Chocolate - Every patient deserves a healthy treat, and what better way than with chocolate.
- Clippers Tea - When all you need is a good cup of hot tea.
- True Grace Body Wash - Lovely scented bodywash, for senstive skin and noses.
- Aesop Mouthwash - Many patients complain of having a bad taste in thier mouth during treatment, this mouthwash is the perfect solution.
- Clipper Hot Chocolate - Perfect to have in the lovely strippy Mug.
- Francetti Bond Scalf - Beautiful soft unisex scarf to keep the neck warm during those chilly moments.
- True Grace Candle - Beautiful scented candle to keep the home smelling fresh.
- Fuel Ready Made Porridge - For those mornings when just getting out of bed is enough of a task.
For £50 you can sponsor one bag for a patient and spread the love!