Chemotherapy Survival Kit
A thoughtful deluxe chemotherapy survival kit. With useful and comforting items to help get through difficult times.
Chemotherapy Cancer Survival Kit includes:-
* Two Super Soft Neck Cushions: To stay comfortable during chemo, at home or on long journeys. Soft to the touch and filled with thousands of tiny microbeads which sculpt to the body’s shape providing fantastic support.
* Bed Socks: Bed socks are a perfect solution to cold feet that can result from many cancer therapies. They also add a bit of extra cancer comfort when convalescing or just for “me time” at home
* Toothbrush and Toothpaste Set: Oral hygiene can be hard during chemo as your mouth can get sore and sensitive. If you carry a spare tooth brush and some toothpaste you will always be able to refresh when you need to.
*Infographic: A comprehensive infographic with suggestions to help cope with some of the common chemotherapy nausea side effects.
* E45 Cream: E45 Cream is clinically proven to help improve skin health. It treats and soothes the dry skin caused by cancer therapies by replacing lost moisture and forming a protective barrier. A no-nonsense cream to help with dry skin, effective and non-greasy.
* Relaxing CD: This CD is specifically designed to relax and unwind to, performed by musicians that play from the heart.
* Earphones: Spare earphones can be used with devices when relaxing.
* Portable Power Bank: It is very annoying when your phone, tablet or MP3 player runs out of battery, particularly when on hospital visits, overnight stays or convalescing. So we included this power bank, which has a unique design, is fast, light and ultra portable
* Water Bottle: Keeping hydrated is very important when you have cancer. So in this deluxe chemotherapy survival kit we have provided a UK manufactured water bottle which is easy to hold and has a wide neck for easy filling and cleaning. Eco-friendly, and BPA free.
* Access to cancer resources: Everyone who gets this chemo hamper will get access to our UK cancer directory which was created to support people affected by cancer and our other cancer resources.