Cancer Comfort Gift Hamper
The Cancer Comfort Gift Hamper is designed to bring comfort to anyone after a Cancer diagnosis, and provide the practical home comforts that may be needed to bring some relief.
* Teddy Snug - A blanket can be a nice comforter at home when convalescing and also just for pampering. Soft to feel just like a teddy bear.
* Bed Socks: Bed socks add a bit of extra comfort when convalescing or just for “me time” at home.
* Catchable Bubbles: We could not resist including in this cancer gift, these super fun catchable bubbles which stay on your hand and clothes. A great distraction and just a lot of fun for all ages.
* Relaxing CD: This CD is specifically designed to relax and unwind to.
* Soya Bean Candle: Designed to make a beautiful and thoughtful gift, this cucumber and mint soybean jar candle is made from hydrogenated soybean oil which means that it is free of synthetic wax or paraffin. Soy wax is nicer, cleaner and more natural than paraffin candles. These candles burn cleaner and cooler and leave a minimal wax residue.
* Eye Gel Mask: To soothe tired eyes and for relaxation or for relief from cancer-related fatigue (common side effects of cancer and its treatments). This eye mask can be used as both a cold or warm eye press.
* Lavender & Geranium Relaxing Linseed Eye Pillows: These Linseed Eye Pillows are made up of a silk and polyester pillow-case filled with linseed and essential oils. Specially created for a comforting relaxing experience.
* Ribbed Foot Roller: A cancer comfort gift would not be complete without a foot massage, to take the mind away from the everyday stress of cancer.
* Chocolate and Ginger Tea: We have selected this ginger and chocolate herbal infusion to add a bit of luxury to the standard ginger anti-nausea remedy. Shibui leaf tea is an exquisite blend of warming ginger and delectable chocolate. Naturally caffeine free.
* Colouring Book: Taking time out to focus on colouring is a good way to relax and destress and this adult colouring book is an ideal distraction.
* Colouring Pencils: To accompany the colouring book.
* Water Bottle: Keeping hydrated is very important when you have cancer. So we have provided a UK Manufactured water bottle which is easy to hold and has a wide neck for easy filling and cleaning. Eco-friendly, and BPA free.
* Earphones: These spare earphones can be used with most phones, tablets and mp3 players when relaxing.
* Access to cancer resources: Created to support people affected by cancer (including parents, friends, family and carers.